USHU Meeting on Employment Conditions for Local Agents
Time & Location
About the Event
USHU represents and supports all staff in EU Delegations. We advocate for improvements to your working conditions with a focus on ensuring a strong work-life balance for all. USHU is organising a series of online meetings with a focus on different themes and staff categories so that we can get to know you better and understand your key challenges and views.
For this first meeting, we invite Local Agents from several Delegations around the world to participate in an online exchange with us. Please join us and let us know what is most important for you:
The discussants from our side will be:
- Helen Conefrey, President of USHU, Vice President of the CCP, EU Delegation to Paraguay
- Dimitrije Stankovic, USHU Executive Board Member, EU Delegation to Serbia
- Sunil Kumar, USHU member, EU Delegation to India
- Sumeet Thakkar, USHU member, EU Delegation to India
- Ranjan Prakash Shrestha, USHU member, EU Delegation to Nepal
By holding a conversation with you, we can ensure that we address the right issues and stay up-to-date with the latest developments around the world. We are open to discussing a range of issues with you including the current pandemic and its effects, teleworking and flexitime… there are many things to discuss together!
Join us on Tuesday, 1st of June, 10 am CET
President of USHU
Vice President of the CCP
You too can be part of the conversation. Join USHU and help us to help you better!