USHU Meeting with Delegation Staff Representatives (DSRs)
Time & Location
About the Event
USHU represents and supports all staff in EU Delegations.
We advocate for improvements to your working conditions with a focus on ensuring a strong work-life balance for all. USHU is organising a series of online meetings with a focus on different themes and staff categories so that we can get to know you better and understand your key challenges and views.
We invite Delegation Staff Representatives (DSRs) from around the world to participate in an online exchange with us. As DSRs you know best how important it is to provide regular feedback to us.
Please join us and let us know what is most important for you. The discussants from our side will be:
· Helen Conefrey, President of USHU, EU Delegation to Paraguay
· Victoria Davydova, Secretary General and Founding Member of USHU, EU Delegation to Ukraine
· Alessandro Liamine, USHU Board Member, EU Delegation to Uzbekistan
· Jordi Carrasco-Munoz, USHU Board Member, EU Delegation to Lebanon
· Michael Steffens, USHU Administration and Communication, EU Delegation to Iraq
· Sunil Kumar, USHU Ambassador, EU Delegation to India
· Karoly Soos, USHU Strategy, Administration and Communication, EU Delegation to Bosnia & Herzegovina
· Luca Palazzotto, USHU Ambassador, EU Delegation to The Gambia
Many of our more active members will also be joining the conversation and we look forward to a marvellous event.
We can ensure that we address the right issues and stay up-to-date with the latest developments around the world by holding a conversation with you. We are open to discussing a range of issues with you including the current pandemic and its effects, teleworking, career development and flexitime…there are many things to discuss together!
President of USHU
Vice President of the CCP
- USHU Meeting with DSRs€0€00€0