USHU Meeting with Local Agents - Slot 1
Time & Location
About the Event
USHU represents and supports all staff in EU Delegations. We advocate for improvements to your working conditions with a focus on ensuring a strong work-life balance for all. USHU is organising a series of online meetings with a focus on different themes and staff categories so that we can get to know you better and understand your key challenges and views.
For this meeting, we invite Local Agents from all Delegations to participate in an online exchange with us. Please join us and let us know what is most important for you.
We will regularly offer these meetings at different time slots to allow all of you to participate and voice your needs and concerns.
The discussants from our side will be:
· Helen Conefrey, President of USHU, EU Delegation to Paraguay
· Victoria Davydova, Secretary General of USHU, EU Delegation to Ukraine
· Aminata Ongoiba, USHU Board Member
· Ugo Sokari-George, USHU Board Member
· Sunil Kumar, USHU member, EU Delegation to India
· Ranjan Prakash Shrestha, USHU member, EU Delegation to Nepal
· Sumeet Thakkar, USHU member, EU Delegation to India
By holding a conversation with you, we can ensure that we address the right issues and stay up-to-date with the latest developments around the world. We are open to discussing a range of issues with you including the current pandemic and its effects, teleworking, flexitime and there are many more things to discuss together!
President of USHU
Vice President of the CCP
- USHU Meeting with Local Agents€0€00€0